The BC Soccer Premier League consists of 8 franchise Club members. Each Club enters 5 Boys and 5 Girls Teams* for competition in a 21 game League schedule which commences in March 2012 and continues through November (with a short mid-summer break).
BCSPL will focus on player development while providing the highest level of competitive League play. Planned Rest & Recovery periods and a clear development pathway that removes conflicting obligations for elite players are features that set this new league apart from previous attempts.
Note: To transition from current League schedules, each BCSPL Club will participate in a short 7 game Mini-Season / Exhibition Series for all U13 to U17 Teams. The Mini-Season will run from September through November 2011. Following the winter break, the first Full-Season BCSPL schedule will commence in March 2012.
*In addition, Boys and Girls U18 teams (1994’s) will compete in a modified full season schedule running from September 2011 to July 2012.
BCS Premier League Clubs
- Abbotsford Soccer Association
- Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club
- Lower / Upper Vancouver Island
- Mountain United Football Club
- South Fraser Soccer Club
- Surrey United Soccer Club
- Thompson Okanagan Football Club
- Vancouver / Richmond.
Please read the full BCSA HPL League press release for further information.
BCS Premier League – Divisions / Age groups
- U13 (Initiation) – Players born in 2001
- U13 – Players born in 2000
- U14 – Players born in 1999
- U15 – Players born in 1998
- U16 – Players born in 1997
- U17 – Players born in 1996
- U18 – Players born in 1995
MUFC Player Evaluations
Our evaluations page details requirements and lists the dates and times of any MUFC player evaluations. MUFC Technical Staff and Team coaches will be running the evaluation sessions. Players are expected to attend all evaluations sessions as required.
Please note: The BCSPL is the highest level of League play in BC. The train to play ratio will be 3:1 as per the CSA LTPD Model. Training will include a Speed, Agility and Fitness Program delivered by qualified instructors. Prospective players must understand the high level of commitment expected of them.
Player Registration Costs for BCPSL
Includes the following:
- League Registration Fee
- Club Administration
- Website Support
- BCPSL Technical Director Staff
- Coaching Costs
- SAQ training
- Travel Costs (expect 2 trips to Island & 2 to Okanagan in full-season)
- Referee Costs
- Equipment, Balls & Cones
- Uniforms, Training Gear, Track-suits, etc.
- Game Day Miscellaneous Costs
Players Registration Fees:
2013 Season: $2,400.00 (Feb. – Nov. 2013)
*U18 Season: $1,600.00 (Feb. – July 2013)